Notes: Feeds 2.
Warning: V*gtarian (unless you use non-v*gtarian cheese).
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 1–2 tablespoons olive oil
- 200g spaghetti (penne works equally well)
- 125g feta cheese
- handful fresh flat-leaf parsley
- small handful olives
- freshly grated parmesan cheese to serve
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C/Gas 6 (or buy an Aga).
- Tip tomatoes into shallow oven-proof dish, drizzle with the olive oil, season, and roast for 15 minutes until slightly scorched.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti.
- …Meanwhile, cut feta into cubes and roughly chop parsley.
- Drain spaghetti, then return to the pan. Add roasted tomatoes (including the juices in the dish), the feta, olives, and parsley. Toss together until well mixed.
- Serve sprinkled with freshly grated parmesan.