Notes: Feeds 1.
- 1 naan bread
- large knob of butter
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- pinch of cumin seeds
- 3 eggs
- 1–2 teaspoons curry paste (we use Madras)
- handful of fresh coriander leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Place naan bread on a baking sheet and warm in oven for 5 minutes. (Alternatively, heat on a griddle.)
- Place butter in a smallish non-stick frying pan. Add the spring onions to the pan, with the cumin seeds, and cook for 1 minute or so until beginning to soften.
- Meanwhile, crack the eggs into a bowl and lightly whisk together with the curry paste, 2 tablespoons of cold water, and some salt and pepper. Pour into the pan and leave to set for a minute or two.
- Continue to cook for another couple of minutes, stirring until almost set. Stir in the coriander leaves then spoon on to the warm naan and serve immediately.