Notes: Dead easy. Serves 4-6. Served cold. All quantities are approximate. When mixing the ingredients, keep testing the mix to see how it tastes, and play it by ear.
- 4 chicken breasts;
- 1 bunch seedless, white grapes (removed from vine);
- juice of 1 lemon (or 1 tablespoon bottled lemon juice);
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise;
- 1 tablespoon HP Sauce;
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup;
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce;
- 1-2 dashes Worcester[shire] sauce;
- small pot (150ml) double cream;
- 1 tablespoon Korma powder.
- Cook the chicken breasts. Allow to cool. Cut into bit-sized pieces, and put in a large bowl;
- add all the other ingredients, mixing to taste;
- serve with buttered bread (to mop up the sauce). Goes well with salad too.