Notes: Feeds 4 (or 2 hungry) people. A lovely, fresh-tasting dish.
- 350g/12oz spaghetti or linguine
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 20g flatleaf parsley
- 170g can crab meat (well-drained in sieve)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon
- ½ glass white wine
- Cook pasta according to instructions on pack. While pasta is cooking…
- Finely chop garlic. Half, seed and finely chop chilli. Roughly chop parsley.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in large frying pan, add garlic and chilli and fry for 1 minute.
- Add crab meat and wine to pan, season with salt and pepper, and heat through for a minute or so, stirring.
- Squeeze in lemon juice.
- Drain cooked pasta, return it to the pan, tip in the crab mixture, the last tablespoon of oil and the parsley.
- Toss everything together and serve.