Some simple fun for all the family…You will need:
- one 7"x5" print of this photograph (hi-res version here)
- one piece of A4 card
- two stick-on wobbly eyes (available in most good craft shops)
- one Pritt Stick™ or similar paper glue
- one tube of superglue or similar
- one pair of tweezers
- fold card neatly in half
- glue photograph to centre of folded card (with fold at top) using Pritt Stick™
- holding stick-on eye with tweezers, place a small blob of superglue on the back of the eye and carefully stick it over the left-eye on the photograph
- repeat with right-eye
- et voila!
Stense professed herself delighted with the card I sent her. Well, that wasn't the exact word she used, but I knew what she meant.